The basic information
The English name plantar fasciitis is a common etiology of the department of orthopedics of the department of orthopedics and the long-term effects of stress, and the common symptoms of acute and chronic injury of plantar fascia are common symptoms of heel pain and discomfort, bearing weight, morning or long time without moving.
The cause of
Due to the long-term effect of overload pressure, the acute or chronic injury of plantar fascia is the main cause of pain. The most common reason is often walk long time including mountain climbing gym, hiking, shopping and other activities, on a few days in a row, it is easy to cause the chronic injury of foot, which can lead to plantar fasciitis. Also have led to structurally abnormal tension of plantar fascia factors, such as flat feet, high arches, heel tendon are too short, etc., in the long run may be due to the improper walking posture to, lead to the waist, hip, knee, ankle and other parts of the pain.
Clinical manifestations of
Patients carry weight with pain and pain usually lasting months to several years, especially after morning or long periods of inactivity.
The most common symptom of plantar fasciitis is pain and discomfort in the heel. Generally speaking, the first step of the pain in the morning when the bed is most obvious, this is mainly because after a night of rest, the plantar fascia no longer weight, will be in a shorter state. Therefore, when the bed is trampled in the morning, the plantar fascia will produce a larger and faster traction, which will cause the pain. However, after walking for a period of time, the plantar fascia will become looser and the symptoms will be relieved. However, if excessive walking, the plantar fascia is pulled more and more times, the symptoms will reappear. The tenderness point is often at the heel of the foot, and sometimes the tenderness is severe and persistent. The resulting pain is characterized by pulsation, heat, and tingling.
1. The X-ray
It can indicate calcification of the foot and soft tissue or osteophyte at the front of the bone, namely, bone spurs. The diagnosis of plantar fasciitis has not been helped by the discovery of bone spurs.
2. Bone scan
Calcium uptake increased with bone.
3. Magnetic resonance (NMR)
It can be manifested as the thickening of the plantar aponeurosis.
The diagnosis was mainly based on the history, clinical manifestations and imaging findings.
1. Physical therapy
Rest and use physical therapy to improve heel pain, including ultrashort wave, electrotherapy, etc. Feet and pain caused by long standing or exercise can be in the heel ice compress for 10 minutes to 15 minutes. If there is no significant improvement, local closed treatment may be considered.
2. Arch support
With arch support insole plantar pressure can be evenly dispersed patients, can effectively reduce the plantar fascia when lower extremity load by pulling force, thus reducing repeated pull the harm of plantar fascia.
(1) press the upper arm forward against the wall to the height of the shoulder, press the wall with the palm of your hand, and keep the other knee straight while bending one knee to the wall. While bending your knees slowly forward, try to keep your heel flat on the ground, hold the position for 10 seconds, and then relax and stand upright as you feel the tendons and arches of your feet.
(2) lean forward on the fixed object, squat down slowly, and keep two back to the ground. When you feel the Achilles tendon and the arch of your foot are about to lift off the ground and the muscles are fully stretched, hold the position for 10 seconds, then stand upright. Practice it over and over again.
(3) at the far end of the stair of order balance with your front foot stand, slowly lower heel, until you begin to feel calf muscle tension, maintain this pose for 10 seconds, then stood up, and repetitive movements.
5. Other treatments
(1) oral non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesic therapy.
(2) local closed treatment.
(3) external paste can stimulate nerve endings, relieve irritation and relieve pain.
(4) common hot water bubble foot, can alleviate the pain.