Heel ache (plantar fascia phlogistic) how to return a responsibility?
Calcaneodynia is a common orthopaedic disease. Most of the symptoms are mild and last for a short time. However, there are also some cases where pain is so severe and lasts for so long that it seriously affects normal work and life, causing disability and loss of working ability.
Calcaneodynia is most of the plantar fascia appeared problem, so have "plantar fasciitis," said again, plantar fascia is connected to the sole and heel of a layer of very strong aponeurosis, is one of the important structure, maintain the arch structure similar to a three-legged stool, the heel is a leg, foot inside is big toe a leg, foot outside little toe is a leg, and the plantar fascia is fixed firmly maintain the important structure of three legs, when any of the three legs legs slope instability, will hurt the plantar fascia, the plantar fascia on the abnormalities in the direction of the pull by the abnormal, Long-term repeated results have resulted in cumulative damage to the plantar fascia at the heel attachment site, resulting in aseptic inflammation and calcification (bone spurs).
Self-treatment of patients with heel pain:
(1) appropriately reduce the amount of exercise, but to maintain the amount of exercise required for normal work and life, excessive exercise and excessive recuperation are both harmful;
(2) wear shoes that are soft and hard, and the soles that are too soft and too hard are equally harmful;
(3) don't burn your feet or soak them in hot water. In the acute inflammation, it's like adding fuel to the fire.
(4) don't listen to the so-called folk remedies, such as stomping your feet, stepping on stones and soaking your feet in vinegar.
(5) very effective treatment do calf pull itself, there are many ways, the most effective way is both hands and lifted wall front legs bow back, put the foot on the back pain, continued stretched live tensed at the back of the calf 20-30 seconds, every 10 as a group, every 4 to 6 groups. There are war slope law, towel pull law, step on the foot of the wall law.
(6) foot massage or tennis ball rolling, water bottle method can also alleviate some symptoms. Seventy to eighty percent of plantar fasciitis can be cured with these self-reports. If you persist in self-treatment for 4-6 weeks and still can't get better, you need to go to the hospital to see a doctor for further treatment.
Systematic medical treatment of heel pain:
(1) bone or foot and ankle surgeons according to patients' medical history, symptoms, signs, can make the preliminary diagnosis, sometimes also need the full weight-bearing position X-ray, ultrasound, MRI and nuclide scan, gait analysis, such as special inspection and some necessary blood tests, to analyze risk factors, it is concluded that an accurate diagnosis, and some other problems, identify the plantar fasciitis is most often associated with the abnormal stress of foot, solve the abnormal force, pain natural 9, the problem can be out of the front feet, such as hallux valgus, limited thumb (back stretch reduction), also may in the foot, such as arch low or too high, May also occur in the foot, heel bone varus or valgus, even the ankle stretch limited, pain in the calf, everyone's situation is different, is not the same heel pain, ankle and relatively limited is probably the most causes, can exist alone or in combination with other reasons co-exist; Diseases to be identified, such as systemic diseases such as ankylosing spondylitis, minor fractures or fatigue fractures, tumors, neuralgia, and Achilles tendinitis;
(2) the treatment such as plantar fasciitis, patients for the disease within three months of oral nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as he will, but patients with long-term chronic invalid, all sorts of proprietary Chinese medicine or herbal medicine curative effect is not exact, topical medications can adjuvant therapy; Local closed treatment, small needle knife treatment, should be careful, may not remove roots easily repeated, even the occurrence of plantar fascia rupture and other complications; Physical therapy, such as ultrashort wave or shock wave therapy, is still a treatment for symptoms relief, and many patients may also be ineffective. Brace exercise correctly and corrective insoles, belong to the correct foot abnormal stress from the structure, can have very good curative effect, in patients who seek treatment, 80-90% of patients could be cured by this method; For intractable calcaneodynia, history of more than 9 months, it was not the plantar fascia, such as local inflammation might be surgical treatment, according to the anatomical abnormality of patients is to design the operation, such as tight calf is the cause, as long as do a calf muscle aponeurosis release heel pain naturally good, rather than simply cut the plantar fascia release, it is not only ineffective but also will be irreparable damage.