How does heel ache return a responsibility
Most heel pain is caused by ligament inflammation. Heel by 33 joints and more than 100 pieces of tendon and ligament, ligament on top and the bottom of your feet at the bottom of the bone, when, when the person under the enormous pull on calcaneal ligament on a narrow area, and the force of friction is easy to cause of ligament and bone combining site inflammation, the cause of pain. At the same time, weight is also associated with heel pain, which is generally associated with heavier people.
Shoes are one of the main causes of heel pain. The bones, muscles and ligaments of the foot bear the whole body weight of the person, which requires the shoes to fully support the arch of the foot, so that the ball of the foot is evenly stressed and the ligaments are properly relaxed. But, some manufacturers to reduce costs, cut corners on the internal structure of shoes, lead to the structure of the shoe can not effectively support arches, strength to focus on a portion of the foot, this will increase the pressure of ligament, make it easier for tendon inflammation.
How does heel ache do
Heel pain is a common disease. It is characterized by swelling of the heel, numbness and pain, local tenderness and difficulty in walking. Calcaneal pain is also called calcaneal bone spur or calcaneal bone hyperplasia. In traditional Chinese medicine, it belongs to the category of "bone stuffiness". The pathogenesis is mostly related to the senile renal impairment, trauma and cold and humidity sensation. In order to treat the foot heel pain after a long day or at the beginning, we choose a lot of Chinese medicine to apply and soak the foot without damaging the skin and non-toxic side effects, such as dispelling wind and dampness, dispersing cold, relieving swelling with soft and firmness, activating blood and relieving pain.
First, Chinese medicine treatment
Functional treatment: various causes of heel pain, pain and discomfort caused by various acid hemp, swelling and needle-like pain in the foot bottom, and difficulty in walking.
Ii. Closed treatment
Can be closed needle, quick effect, relatively cheap. A shot is given at the point of pain, which can be strengthened after half a month. But sealing needles do not guarantee a complete solution.
Young female careful use, it is hormone kind medicine, can bring about 2-3 cycle menstruation is not tonal, had better not be pregnant within half a year.
"The closed needle is used to inject drugs into the area of pain to reduce inflammation and pain, and to relieve local muscle tension. Time can be longer than a few years, shorter weeks, depending on the severity of the disease, the length of time is uncertain. This is a symptomatic treatment for the elimination of local pain symptoms have a better effect.
Third, surgical treatment
1. Heel bone spurs resection. For intractable calcaneal pain, if the X-ray proves that there are bone spurs, make all the openings in the medial calcaneal bone, enter the calcaneal bone, and file all the internal calcaneal bone spurs away.
2, heel bone drilling: applicable to calcaneal higher internal pressure, the purpose is to make higher calcaneal internal pressure is reduced, treatment of intractable calcaneodynia without bone spurs, still with the medial incision, at first, after calcaneal will with the medial 7 ~ 10 drilling, effect of 90%.
Calcaneal neurotomy: this method can be used for unexplained refractory foot calcaneal pain, but it is a destructive operation to cut off the posterior tibia nerve branch of calcaneal bone and the peroneal nerve branch.
4. Calcaneal burstectomy: calcaneal nodule bursa and calcaneal bursa were removed.
5. Calcaneal osteotomy for plantar disease: the purpose of calcaneal osteotomy is to increase the calcaneal Angle and straighten the external calcaneal bone, so as to provide a good biological scaffold for calcaneal bone.
Iv. Other treatments
2. Oral nsaids; Analgesic point injection of gallic acid prednisone, once a week, often 2 to 3 times cure. Calcaneal bursitis usually occurs between the Achilles tendon and the skin, causing friction damage, showing the accumulation of fluid in the capsule, swelling and tenderness. It is effective to avoid friction and inject prednisone acetate into the capsule.
3. Correct the foot pad to relieve the tension of plantar aponeurosis, reduce the stimulation and relieve the pain; Heel pad pain is common in the elderly, heel pad elastic decline, the whole heel has pressure pain. Sponge heel pads and sealants are effective.
The prescription of cornus officinalis and fructus schisandra chinensis is 10 grams each
Usage: the medicine grind fine end, place the heel of the foot mat flat, cover two layers of soft cloth, wear walk, day change medicine 1 time
Curative effect: the medicine is effective for 5 days and the effective rate is 100%
Internal prescription: 25 grams of cooked ground, 9 grams of ox knee, papaya, eucommia ulmoides, Chinese wolfberry, and tail, 6 grams of han fang, 6 grams of prepared liquorice, and 3 grams of cinnamon
Take: water Fried, 1 dose per day, take 2 times
Wash the prescription outside 60 grams of saponifiable soap, person hair 16 grams
Usage: decocted in medicinal water, remove the residue and take the solution, soak the affected part twice a day. After soaking, use three-rib needle to tie the midline of the heel of the affected foot, 2.6-3.3 cm deep in the red and white meat, twist the needle for 30 minutes, once a day
Curative effect: treat inside and outside concurrently 3-5 days, the effective rate reaches 100% heel pain is a kind of common disease. It is characterized by swelling of the heel, numbness and pain, local tenderness and difficulty in walking. Calcaneal pain is also called calcaneal bone spur or calcaneal bone hyperplasia. In traditional Chinese medicine, it belongs to the category of "bone stuffiness". The pathogenesis is mostly related to the senile renal impairment, trauma and cold and humidity sensation. In order to treat the foot heel pain for a long time or at the beginning of the day, choose a number of wind dehumidification, temperature through dispersing cold, soft and firm elimination
Swelling, blood - activating analgesic Chinese medicine soaked foot, do not damage the skin, non-toxic side effects.
Prevention of heel pain
Foot and pain have different prevention methods due to different causes.
1. The majority of adolescent calcaneal epiphyseal osteitis is caused by calcaneal trauma and long-term running and jumping. Therefore, in this period of patients, calcaneal epiphyseal should avoid running and jumping, especially high jump. This should be noted early in the course of symptoms.
2. Senile foot heel pain is mostly caused by strain, plantar aponeurositis, calcaneal nodule bursitis and fatty pad degeneration. This period should avoid standing for a long time, walking for a long time, raising the heel can reduce the heel load. Wear a soft bottom, heel pad a soft and circular pad, circular pad central depression, height about 2 ~ 3 cm high, so that the whole body center of gravity move forward, reduce heel pressure, weight loss treatment.
3. The flat feet disease cause heel pain is due to the arch to reduce or disappear, heel bone forward dumping, walking in the long-term pain, reason should be in the middle of the foot pad a soft mat, cushion 2 ~ 3 cm high, high lateral and medial is low, the central high back before gradually flatten, slope shape.
3. Rheumatoid calcaneal osteitis, the first drug should be used to control rheumatoid rheumatism, and cushioning in the shoes.
4. Traumatic calcaneal pain is mostly caused by improper plaster fixation. When making gypsum, the application of the foot bottom forces wet plaster to the foot center to squeeze, so as not to cause the foot arch to disappear due to long-term fixation of gypsum to make flat. At the same time, minimize bed time and get off the ground early for walking exercise. Avoid fat pad atrophy.
Postpartum heel is aching how to return a responsibility
Postpartum heel pain is a common postpartum disease in women, mainly manifested as pain and numbness in the heel of the foot, accompanied by dizziness, dizziness, waist and knee acerbity and softness, is a kind of sequelae of the son.
Postpartum foot and heel pain are mainly caused by the following reasons:
1, maternal in "lili" if not properly activities on fields, heel fat pad will be degradation phenomenon, once walk, degradation of fat pad because can't stand the weight of the pressure and the vibration when walking, there will be a fat pad inflammation phenomenon such as edema, congestion, causing the pain;
2. Due to the weight gain during pregnancy, the foot steps will also increase. At this time, there is no choice of suitable shoes, and heel pain may also occur.
3, women in the postnatal often strain kidney, if the wear slippers or barefoot sandals, do not pay attention to escape the cold cold, may be cold, this will lead to between waist foot blood circulation, thus appeared the heel pain.
Pain control strategies:
Be sure to keep your feet warm after giving birth. Wear socks and shoes that protect your toes and heels. Do not wear high heels or shoes with hard soles for 3 months after delivery. Socks are best when wearing sandals and slippers.
2. Apply heat to the area of pain or other physical therapy.
The above symptoms can be referred to the guidance of the Chinese physician, correct use of drug treatment. At present, the treatment of postpartum heel pain of Chinese medicine mainly has the patch "miao fang heel pain paste", patients have a good evaluation. You can also use a double silicone heel pad or full foot pad to ease the pain of walking.
How does walking heel ache do
1. Avoid wearing soft, thin cloth shoes.
2. Apply thick cushioning protection to the heel, or hollow calcaneal pad to empty the bone spurs to reduce local friction and damage.
3. Make regular foot pedals to increase the tension of the plantar aponeurosis, strengthen its ability to resist fatigue damage and reduce local inflammation.
4. Soaking feet with warm water and physiotherapy when available can reduce local inflammation and relieve pain.
5. When there is persistent pain, some nsaids should be taken orally.
6. If the pain is severe and seriously affects walking, local closure is the most effective treatment.