To correct flat feet, you have to choose a pair of appropriate orthopedic insoles for your child. This is just like the myopia needs to be equipped with glasses. The feet of each flat -footed child are unique. We can change the foot shape by the orthopedic insole. ”
How much the arch part should be high should be a big problem, which requires a evaluation. “The thickness of the height needs to be debugged. What we do is the first embryo. Just twice. ”
4 to 14 years old is the best correction age group
“People with flat feet deformation, because the arch did not effectively kick the hardware leverage, the calf muscles require additional force to promote the body, which causes the path to take a close distance and feel tired, or cause the patient’s future foot deformation and pain. To put it simply, just walking for a long time, we will feel sore muscles. If we do not deal with it, the feet will deform in the future, affect normal walking, and pain will occur. ”
Children’s arch is often formed at the age of 4 to 6, and most babies and adolescents are congenital. The incidence of flat feet in teenagers is 11%, second only to myopia and other facial features, but many times flat feet have not received enough attention, and 4 to 14 years old are the best correction age.
Flat foot correction method
- Stand up your body, open your feet, grab your toes, arched your feet back, and stop slightly.
- Stand up your body, hold your hands with your hands, make continuous lifting 10-20 times, and breathe uniformly.
- Stand up your body, stand on your feet standing on the outside, and stop with the outer edge of your feet, and stop slightly.
- Standing in your body, holding a fixed object with both hands, and a round stick on the ground on the ground for 10-20 times.
- Sit in flexion, and raise your feet up to make your toe and your back 10-20 times.
- Bare your feet in summer, walk with your feet in front of you, and you should wear shoes with rear heels.
Causes of flat feet
- Genetic factors: It is mainly due to the history of flat feet in the previous generation. Generally, there is no symptoms. It gradually changes from mild to heavy, which eventually causes traumatic changes in foot joints.
- acquired factors: Most of them: those who are overweight, stand for a long time, stand for a long time, have a long -term overweight, or injury causes flat feet. The inner arched sinking will affect the elasticity of the steps and losing the arch of the arch, making the feet easily fatigue and even pain. Long -term flat feet have the opportunity to cause excessive pulling of the foot ligament. Extraordinary disease.
- Congenital bone malformations: The common osteo deformity is the increased boat bone nodule deformity, the separation of the bone bone or the boat bone nodules, these can weaken the support of the posterior tibial muscle and the stability of the spring ligament, which causes the bone head to the bone head. Drooping and introverted, the soles of the soles of the feet. In addition, the first metatarsal bone short and congenital bone bridge can also produce flat foot.
How to diagnose flat feet?
- There are medical history such as congenital foot bone arrangement or foot trauma, over -limited load, and weakness of foot muscle ligaments.
- The longitudinal arch of the foot collapses, and the soles of the foot are flat. The heels are prone to fatigue, pain, and tenderness when they walk for a long time.
- Footprint inspection has no bow -free area, and determines the flat foot type and degree.
- X -ray films show the collapse of the feet, and the axis relationship of the axis of the pupae changes.
Simple judgment of flat foot method:
Footprint analysis is a simple, fast, and economic measurement method. Indirect diagnosis of flat foot through footprint analysis, due to its convenience and efficiency, is widely used to evaluate the decrease in arch and to reverse with the bone. By measuring the footprint diagram, the foot can be classified to evaluate the height of the inner arch and the extent of the bone.
- Special material
Using polymer materials to support the foot through a certain flexibility and strength.
- Different shapes
The arch was raised to the thickness and can correct the patient’s foot shape.
For more information, please visit https://www.aideastep.com/product/massage-insoles-comfortable-arch-support-deodorization-daily-care-insole/