|Type:||Core Power Insoles|
|Material:||PU, TPU, TPE|
|Function:||Refer to the details page|
|Features:||Refer to the details page|
“AMERICAN BOARD OF CERTIFICATION OF PEDORTHIC” C.Ped.4290#
|Port of Loading:||XIAMEN, FUJIAN, CHINA|
Core Power Insoles
Core Power Insoles help relieve plantar fasciitis and flat feet, especially for relieving pain caused by high arches, and can support more than 200 pounds (approximately 99.8 kg) in everyday wear.
- Full-length PU (Polyurethane) footbed with comfortable shock absorption, Forefoot and Rearfoot bottom red TPE Gel pads for enhanced cushioning.
- Deep heel cup hard TPU Shell, built-in arch support, providing stability and strong inner arch and transverse arch support.
- The overall structure perfectly fits the foot profile, reduces arch and heel pain, and protects foot joints from sports injuries.
- Long-lasting, ensuring the insole retains its shape and performs effectively, even when worn by those over 200 lbs.
- Adjustable Size: The insole can be easily trimmed and adjusted.