- Model Number
- Orthotic top cover for comfortable effect
- ODM , OEM and Custom made Available
- Plastic box ; Colored Paper box ; Polybag etc.
- Price term
- FOB ; C & F , CIF , Door to Door etc.
- Payment terms
- T/T, L/C , Western Union, Paypal etc.
- Delivery time
- 45 days
- Port of Loading
- Sample time
- 7 days
- Get Latest Price
Ideastep Insoles’s insole material is commonly praised in the market due to good materials, fine workmanship, reliable quality, and favorable price.Compared with other products in the same category, insole material produced by Ideastep Insoles has the following advantages.
Ideastep interlocking foam blocks is developed under the combined theory of foot biomechanics and orthopedics. It is designed with the purpose of providing an ideal foot and lower limb structure for shoe wearing. 2.
The product has excellent breathability. The ventilated design in this product aims is to create a cool and ventilated foot environment. 3.
Xiamen KON Technology Co., Ltd. can provide professional service for cleaning interlocking foam blocks . 4.
We have been leading the new fashion of interlocking foam blocks industry, and have brought to every user.
/ PRODUCT DISPLAY
We mainly customize insoles and EVA sheets. We have leading technology and advanced production equipment, focus on the insole field for more than 20 years, and have the American Medical Council Certification Committee "C.Ped. #4290
/ PRODUCT PARAMETER
|Place of Origin
||XIAMEN ,Fujian, China
||Blue，black or customized
||As per requirement
||firm and long lasting Orthotic top cover.
/ PRODUCT DETAILS
Gurantee the orthotic top in cushionging and comfort
Resistant to compression
Fit good effect,will not peel off
/ PRODUCT COMPARISON CHART PK
Certified pedorthist 4290# and multiple R&D patents
Quality Management standard
Use environmentally friendly raw materials
/ PRODUCT APPLICATION
Ideal for insole top layer and pads material.
/ PRODUCT FEATURES
◪ Nice comprehensive properties and chemical stability.
◪ Cushionging and shock absorption.
◪ Low compression ratio.
Q1: What is this material mainly used for?
A1: Usually using for functional plastic Orthotic for shock attenuating.
Q2: Does this Neoprene foam is heatmoldable?
A2: No, it’s not thermomoldable.
Q3: How much the hardness of the normal SBR?
A3: The normal and best comfort hardness is 18-20 Shore C.
1. Being one of a leading enterprise specialized in R&D, manufacturing, and marketing of , Xiamen KON Technology Co., Ltd. is winning more and more market share in overseas.
2. Numbers of members of Xiamen KON Technology Co., Ltd. have long-term experience in R&D and operation of interlocking foam blocks .
3. Our company will continue to strengthen R&D capabilities and invest in expanding production capacity to grow alongside customers. We will strive to continue being a force that pushes the industry forward. Please contact. We are committed to driving our sustainability initiative by collaborating with each other, as well as with our customers, suppliers and local communities to drive positive change and, ultimately, foster a company-wide culture of sustainability. We use electricity more efficiently helps us minimize our carbon footprint. And we minimize waste and help reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Gurantee the orthotic top in cushionging and comfortResistant to compressionHigh resilienceFit good effect,will not peel off