Diabetes is characterized by:
- Hyperglycemia in the blood;
- The blood flow of capillaries is slow, so the wound is difficult to heal, and ulcers, suppuration, and gangrene are easy to form, and severe amputation is required;
- Loss of touch and pain.
Manifestations of diabetes:
- Impaired or lost sensation in the feet;
- Insufficient oxygen supply to the joints, insufficient nutrients for the skin, etc., the feet are easily injured;
- The joints are easy to dislocate, the arch of the foot is easy to collapse, and the foot joints are easy to deform.
Diabetic insole features are as follows:
- The fabric needs to be skin-friendly and soft, so as not to abrade the skin, so diabetic insoles need to use diabetes-specific fabrics (Plastazote, which is physically foamed, non-irritating, nitrogen-opened and foamed, and has good breathability), but due to the price of the fabric Expensive, we have developed ultra-fine EVA material, which is characterized by chemical foaming and closed-mouth foaming;
- The hardness of the sole material should be 40a. The hardness of the sole should be uniform to disperse the pressure evenly and support it moderately. The bottom of the PU-D style is made of PU material. No matter how compressed the PU material is, as long as the same material is used, the density of the entire insole is the same;
- The insole is wrapping, which can prevent foreign matter from penetrating into the sole of the foot;
- The insole can be made of heat plastic (about 100°C) and heat gun (about 110°C), so that the insole can match the shape of the foot.