PU insole is mainly made of polyurethane material. It is widely loved by people because of its comfort. However, the PU insole also needs to be cleaned regularly. Now let’s share with you the cleaning steps of the PU insole.
To clean PU (polyurethane) insoles, you can follow these general steps:
1. Remove the insoles from the shoes: Take out the PU insoles from the shoes to clean them separately.
2. Shake off loose dirt: Gently shake the insoles to remove any loose dirt or debris.
3. Wipe with a damp cloth: Dampen a soft cloth or sponge with mild soap and water. Wipe the surface of the insoles to remove stains and grime. Avoid soaking the insoles or using excessive water, as it may damage the material.
4. Rinse if necessary: If there are still lingering stains or residue, rinse the insoles under running water. Again, avoid submerging them entirely.
5. Air dry: After cleaning, place the insoles in a well-ventilated area and allow them to air dry completely. Avoid exposing them to direct sunlight or using heat sources, as this can cause warping or damage.
6. Reinsert into shoes: Once the insoles are fully dry, reinsert them back into the shoes.
It’s worth noting that some PU insoles may come with specific care instructions from the manufacturer. If so, it’s recommended to follow those guidelines for optimal cleaning and maintenance.
Expand more related content: https://www.aideastep.com/pu-insoles/.