simple upper limbs of cerebral palsy children training? Parents of children with cerebral palsy are very want to know, to facilitate children’s spare time can effective rehabilitation training, upper limbs of fine motor training there are many ways, the following. Small make up to you detailed answers: upper limb training is mainly to the shoulder, elbow, wrist activity training.
u shoulder joint activity training under limited:
(1) : passive stretch and exercise in the supine position, use the trainer holding children’s upper arm, another hand holding the forearm, and then slowly along the centerline of the body is lifted up, and constantly use language induction: arm strength to lift. Until close to give ear with flange, a sustainable 6 ~ 10 minutes, or holding hands, a tap the shoulder handle gently Du acupuncture point, and constantly use language stimulation: carry, lifting and carrying. Until it is flattering to the utmost.
(2) technique to guide training: take a seat, let children limited upper limbs on the trainer’s shoulder, arm couldn’t raise the trainers to squat down can raise the position of the adaptation of arm, holding children’s elbow, thumbs rubbing li 11 point, the other holding the shoulder, relax by cues. At the same time, the trainer is straight up, slowly the body, make the child’s shoulder with shoulder muscles relax, imperceptible cover up, until the shoulder joint can’t drive up, can stop the service action. Want to do this action and rhythm of language induction of the spontaneous activity of children.
u shoulder adduction training:
1. Take a seat, trainers well one hand on the shoulder, the other holding children’s hand. Cross trainers thumb and children’s thumb, make the thumb is outreach, palm down, and cues forcibly hold trainers hand, and then do small jitter. Jitter to make children’s shoulder, elbow, wrist shake up at the same time, and do this 1 ~ 5 minutes.
2. Take a seat, with arms on his chest, the trainer in the face of children, and children shake hands shaped, clockwise and counterclockwise by hand shoulder and elbow ( If you can’t accomplish, ought to help and more traction) 。 Induction of shoulder joint activity, sitting, trainers do children with one hand on the shoulder joint fixed shape, another hand holding the forearm of children, and then to shoulder peak as the axis, significant rotary motion, in order to increase the activities of the shoulder joint.
u elbow flexion and training:
1) trainers holding children’s li 11 and ruler of jersey, then language tips, stretching. Bends and prompt the arms, spontaneous and induced action.
(2) the passive activity flex method: first make the forearm pronation, using pendulum shake, with double, single hand or the hand of limb arm, makes a small continuous shaking up and down gently, relax the muscles surrounding the joints, then one hand grasp buckling wrist to pull out of practice.
3. Take a seat, feet flat on the ground, the trainer child grabbing at the elbow. Fixed elbow, and the other holding the hand of the children, The two thumb clasped) , and then, the forearm supination, push up for Tracy, again down to stretch, to practice over and over again. For high muscle tension, spasms in the person that weigh to slow, balanced, orderly curb childhood or pressure, improve the occasion children make spontaneous activities of flexion and extension.
u wrist activity: wrist activity training mainly back stretch and palm bow practice activities. Training, the trainer should first do a demonstration, then we should constantly induced children’s fingers straight, back to the hard service, actively complete master the action. And then let children palm down hard, guide children spontaneously complete dorsiflexion this action. If a finger is not straight, let children against their shape to complete dorsiflexion, palm down, holding the hand of the children can also be used by trainers, make its thumb outreach, wrist joint activities into a 60 & deg; , palm down, dorsiflexion movement, in order to achieve the purpose of the wrist action flexible.