There are “arch” in normal feet, with a total of 3. They are arc -shaped, and they look at the inside of the soles of the feet like an arch bridge.
Among them, the inner vertical bow is the most important, consisting of the bone, distance bone, boat bone, three wedge bones and 1 to 3 met atarsal bone.
It has a higher arc, has great elasticity, and plays a buffer effect.
Such a structure is equivalent to three support points on the soles of the feet. When we do the motion of upright body, we will be stable, such as walking and running.
At the same time, it can also buffer the power from the ground and the body to reduce physical damage.
Flat feet are also called Fall Arch, that is, the inner longitudinal arch collapses, and the soles of the foot can be fully exposed to the ground.
In this way, the part that supports the body is mainly concentrated in the forefoot and inner feet. The stability of the body becomes poor, and it is easy to fall when running.
Then there are symptoms such as the inner eight and X -type legs, not walking for a long time, easy waist soreness, and not flexible hip joints.
Many people think that flat feet are inherited. In fact, inheritance only occupies a small part. Many people’s flat feet are formed acquired, and human arch is not born, and it is trained upright.
Infants and young children are “flat feet”. Until the age of 6-8, as the exercise continues to increase, the arch of the arch, also called “physiological flat foot”.
If the soles of the feet are still flat at the age of 6-8, it is really flat.
Parents who have children come over. If your baby has these situations, you may grow into flat feet:
- The feet are too early. Some parents are worried that their children walking too late will allow babies less than 10 months to practice walking.
At this time, the baby’s feet have not been fully developed, not only unstable, but also difficult to withstand the weight of the whole body. Forcibly allowing them to stand early to cause the arch of the arch to develop slowly or deformation.
- Wrong sitting position. Playing toys and watching TV with a kneeling posture for a long time will also cause the arch of the arch to be blocked, especially this W -shaped sitting position. Parents see it to correct it in time.
- Over -fat child. The pressure on the fertilizer will be relatively stressed to the foot, which will easily lead to acquired flat foot.
In addition, from the perspective of gender, boys have a greater probability of flat foot than girls, which may be related to the boy who was encouraged earlier during the breeding process.
- Love to wear high heels. When wearing high heels, the weight of the body is concentrated in the forefoot, and the arch is continued to be tight.
The ligament and tendons inside will become relaxed by pulling for a long time, and the elasticity decreases. After a long time, it becomes flat.
- Time stand stand. The formation of the arch depends on walking, bones and ligaments can be well exercised back and forth in this uniform activity.
The long -standing stand is just like wearing high heels, allowing the arch to continue in a tight state, especially in the hard ground, the arch of the arch does not support any support and it is easy to form flat feet.
- Wearing shoes with soft soles. Shoes with too soft soles or large vertical arcs are insufficient to support the feet. Wearing such shoes for a long time is also easy to form flat feet.
The risk of flat feet during pregnancy is higher than usual. In addition to the increase in body weight and changes in walking posture, it is an important reason to wear soft and sole shoes.
You can choose shoes with a little healing, with better anti -slip effects. Walking is not tired, and you can reduce the risk of flat foot.
The most suitable shoes for flat feet are about these three categories:
one. Control running shoes. The soles are stable and supported, and the inner arch of the sole has a supporting structure. When I arrived at the store, I asked the clerk to control the shoe, and they understood.
two. Shoes with a flattering arc on the inside. The inner vertical bow is supported, and the bottom pressure is small.
three. Flat shoes with moderate thickness of the sole. This sole has a certain thickness, which can buffer the pressure from the ground, support the soles, and does not affect the feeling and activity of the feet. The sole with moderate thickness can not only feel the soles of the feet, but not feel the feet, and you can adjust the strength of your feet to make the walking more stable.